Highmoor is very lucky to have an exceptional coach. Damian Graf is an accredited Level 1 and Level 2 professional coach and coaches both children and adults at all levels of the game. Please do not hesitate to contact Damian regarding coaching.
Damian Graf: 0412 295 658
Group Lessons- Children
- Ages 5-18 years
- Lessons available before and after school, as well as Saturday mornings
- 45 minute sessions, up to six children in each class
- $130 per school term (10 weeks)
Junior Night Competition
- Ages 9-13 years (approximately)
- Takes place from 4.30 – 6.30 pm on Friday
- Designed for girls and boys who are able to serve and play a match
- Enhanced experienced gained through playing in real matches
- Relaxed and fun environment
- $7 per week. Please contact Damian Graf
Private Lessons- Juniors and Seniors
- These specialised sessions are for those who take tennis more seriously
- One on one tuition to help progress your tennis skills and knowledge quickly and precisely
- All standards accommodated
- Available Monday to Saturday
- 1/2 hour: $45
- 1 hour: $80
Group Lessons- Adults
- Group lessons for beginners or experienced players
- Tuition on the basic strokes to help improve your match tactics and strategies, and everything in between.
- No commitment. Can try one lesson without having to commit to a whole term
Tennis Fitness (Cardio) sessions
- For adults and juniors, these are 1 hours sessions that challenge your fitness
- Compe and practice your tennis in a fun and run format. It’s a constant cardio workout to music.
- Adults $20, Children $15
Kids Holiday Programs and Birthday Parties
We run a range of flexible programs during the school holidays, and we can host terrific birthday parties for kids. For more information, please contact Damian Graf.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange lessons, please get in touch via our contact page.